Illinois Section of the MAA
The purpose of the Illinois Section of the Mathematical Association of America is to assist in the improvement of education in the mathematical sciences at the collegiate level by carrying out the purpose of the national organization within the State of Illinois.
History of the ISMAA
In celebration of the MAA's 100th anniversary in 2015, the ISMAA proudly provides information on its own illustrious history. Click here to learn more about the history of the ISMAA.
- Langenhop Lecture and SIU Mathematics Conference, at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, May 16-17, 2016
- 2016 Midwest Mathematical Biology Conference at UW-La Crosse, May 21-22, 2016
- 2016 Annual Meeting at Illinois College, April 8 - 9, 2016
- 2015 Annual Meeting at Northern Illinois University, March 27-28, 2015
HPM-Americas and the Midwest History of Mathematics Conference,
October 17 to 19, 2014, at Wabash College, in Crawfordsville, Indiana
History and Pedagogy of Mathematics (HPM) Americas Section Spring 2014 Meeting at Illinois State University, April 11 - 13, 2014
- 2014 Annual Meeting at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, March 28-29, 2014
- Mathematics Teacher Education Summit, on Saturday, March 1, 2014
- 2013 Annual Meeting at Roosevelt University, April 5 - 6, 2013
- 2011 Spring Meeting at North Central College, April 7 - 9, 2011
Highlights from the 2010 Annual Meeting
4th Annual Millikin Undergraduate Mathematics Research Conference
2010 Annual Meeting
Highlights from the 2009 Annual Meeting
2009 Meeting Schedule and Abstracts
2009 Annual Meeting
- Highlights from the 2008 Annual Meeting
Highlights from the 2007 Annual Meeting
- Meetings of Neighboring Sections
News and Announcements
The ISMAA website now functions as the newsletter--see our new edition, Out of Focus Fall 2013 to find out the latest information about the ISMAA.
ISMAA Officers, Board members, standing committees, bylaws, reports, et cetera.
Other Web Sites, mostly in Illinois, of possible interest to ISMAA members.
[ MAA Home Page ]
January 1, 2007 Please send any comments or corrections with respect to the ISMAA Web pages to Dan Hrozencik at email@example.com.