Teacher Education Committee
The Teacher Education Committee consists of five members who are appointed to four-year staggered terms. In addition to the chair, the members are representatives from a public university, a private college or university, a two-year college, and a licensed middle grade or secondary mathematics teacher. The Teacher Education Committee monitors state requirements for licensure in mathematics teaching and regularly communicates substantive changes to members of the Section.
The current members are:
- Todd Oberg, Chair, Illinois College (2020)
- Sarah Bockting-Conrad, DePaul University (2021)
- Krysta Catlin, Wood River, Alton High School (2019)
- Rita Patel, College of DuPage (2020)
- Trevor Richards, Monmouth College (2020)