Two-Year College Committee
The Two-Year College Committee consists of five members, each appointed to three-year overlapping terms. At least one Director at Large of the Section is appointed to serve on this committee. The Two-Year College Committee is responsible for identifying and addressing professional needs of two-year college faculty and the mathematics learning needs of their students.
The current members are:
- Keven Hansen, Chair, Southwestern Illinois College (2025)
- Chris Tweddle, Governors State University (2023)
- James Olsen, Western Illinois University (2023)
- Chris Bailey, College of Dupage (2023)
- Tim Comar, Benedictine University (2025)