Most Recent Newsletter
PNW Math Clubs
There is a Facebook page for PNW Math Clubs.
Registration is open for the annual Kryptos event which will occur April 7–11, 2016. More information can be found at the Kryptos website.
Upcoming Regional Meeting: April 1–2 2016
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Public Evening Talk: David Pengelley
- Morning Talk: Stuart Boersma
- Afternoon Talk: Brian Hopkins
- Banquet Evening Talk: Karen Saxe
- Workshop 1: David Pengelley (teaching with primary sources)
- Workshop 2: Stuart Boersma & Cheryl Beaver (codes and ciphers)
- In the Events section, you can find an Online Calendar of recent and upcoming events. There is also New Events Submission form. The calendar features an RSS feed if you prefer to get your information in that format.
- Much of the section’s activities center around the annual meeting. Information about upcoming and past meetings can be found on these pages. I am trying to make past meeting homepages and programs available in pdf format. If you have electronic or hard copy versions of these items, please send them my way and I will try to get them posted.
- I am collecting as much historical information about the section as possible on these pages. Currently, I have a Historical Narrative, an archive of Newsletters and pages where you can search for Award Recipients and Officers of the section.
- This section of the site includes information about the PNW regional Project NExT (New Experiences in Teaching) . This is a professional development program for new college-level faculty interested in “improving the teaching and learning of undergraduate mathematics.” Information about application deadlines and eligbility criteria can be found here.
- This section of the site refers to the administration of the section. You can find the current By-laws and Officers of the section here. This is also where any guidelines or advising documents are placed.