Institutions in the EPaDel Section
The links below give a list and map of the institutions belonging to the EPaDel Section.
For details about EPaDel's structure please follow the link below to our section bylaws. These bylaws were approved by the members of the section at the Fall 2008 meeting.
EPaDel's leadership is in the form of an Executive Committee which consists of four elected officers, six elected members at large, the representative to the MAA Congress (ex officio), and several non-voting members. The dates noted in parentheses are when that person's term ends.
- EPaDel Representative to the MAA Congress
- Bud Boman (Penn State Harrisburg, Spring 2019)
- Members At Large
- Non-voting Members
- Faculty Speaker Coordinators:
- Student Speaker Coordinators:
- Student Activities Coordinators:
- Student Paper Competition Coordinator:
- Silent Auction Coordinator:
- Section NExT Coordinator:
- Lunch Roundtable Conversations Coordinator:
- Student Newsletter Coordinator:
- Section Historian:
- Social Media Coordinator: