2019 Garden State Undergraduate Mathematics Conference
Saturday, April 13, 2019 — Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg, NJ
Navigation: Main Page — Schedule
The Garden State Undergraduate Mathematics Conference (GSUMC) is a one-day meeting for undergraduate students
that includes a mathematics competition (NJUMC), opportunities for students to present their research
(posters and talks), as well as an afternoon plenary presenation accessible to undergraduates.
New in 2019: a career panel featuring mathematics majors making use of their degrees in industry.
Attendance at the GSUMC is free for students, but advance registration is required.
Directions and Maps
Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg, NJ
- Parking: You can park in Lots 1, 2 or 7; lot 1 is closest.
There is handicap parking for people with valid handicap plates or tags
directly in front of Somerset Hall/Theatre.
- Student check in begins at 8:30am in the College Center.
- For general questions about GSUMC, please contact
Dr. Deepak Bal (GSUMC Co-Director), Montclair State University
- For questions regarding the competition (NJUMC), please contact
Dr. Katarzyna Kowal (Competition Co-Director), Ramapo College of New Jersey
- For questions regarding the student talks and poster sessions, please contact Dr. Lee Collins (GSUMC Co-Director), Rowan University
The GSUMC is held in conjunction with the
MAA New Jersey Section Spring Meeting.
The 2019 Garden State Undergraduate Mathematics Conference is
an activity of the MAA New Jersey Section, and is made possible by support from:
Last updated Feb 4, 2019